We think you are a good fit, if you have:
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Ambition and motivation to achieve results
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethics
- Good time management skills
- Passion for IT and marketing industry
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
Step 1 – CV Submission and Review.
Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
Step 3 – Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role.
Step 4 – Interview with the Head of the department gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.